My messy bag


Lately I have been lazy in organizing my stuff. I just dump things in my bag so one day I spilled all the contents of my bag on my bed to check if maybe there is already a civilization living in there.
Keys! House keys, Office keys, desk keys and other keys !
My gadgets that I can't live without.
From the left: charger for my cellphone and ipod, charger for my digi cam, my digi cam, external hardisk and my ipod touch Camron D.
Female Stuff.
From the left: Tissue (can't live without em), comb, toothbrush (actually this already a discarded tooth brush since its close encounter with the friendly cockroaches), I don't need to explain this purple package, 2 bottles of perfume, liquid soap, medicine (in case) and the checkered purse are filled with other stuff (I don't want to elaborate trust me).

Lastly the essentials
From the left: Dexter book 4 (I already finished this book but I always bring a book with me), extra bag, my eyeglasses with my shades, bookmark, black cahier moleskin (its not filled with guy phone numbers its more filled with my weekly budget), my cardholder (courtesy of sunlife), my 2 cellphone, my colored pens, my pencil case, scissors, ballpen, lolipop, rings, Zesto tetra pack purse (its a purse not thrash), and black coin purse.

I admit I KNOW I bring a lot of stuff everyday but I can't help it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment